I was inspired from Mr. A’s blog about his “100 Things About Me.” I couldn’t think of 100, but here’s 20…
- My favorite pizza is jalapeno, faux pepperoni (because I’m plant based) with extra pineapples.
- I grew up speaking Tagalog but forgot how to speak it growing up in the United States.
- I am a huge Janet Jackson fan (see #4).
- I have been to nine Janet Jackson concerts (see #3).
- I used to have my right nipple pierced.
- Besides water, I like to drink unsweetened ice tea.
- I used to be able to recite the alphabet backwards.
- I can drive a stick shift.
- I always sleep on the right side of my body.
- I’m obsessed with teeth (read this blog).
- My favorite colors are black, white and purple.
- I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism in 2008 but have been in remission since 2017.
- I am a middle child.
- One day I would love to own my own bookstore and sell stationary and local art.
- I like nails that are shaped like almonds.
- My favorite scents are Ellington and Langston from the Harlem Candle Company.
- I hold a BA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing
- I’m a Napa Valley Writer Conference and Squaw Valley Community of Writers Fellow.
- The oddest job I had was when I was a house mom for a gentleman’s club in SF.
- I have a youtube video with over 6,000 views.
What are 20 things about you?